The quality of your life is the quality where you live emotionally. But we all have a home.
Angry people try to find a way to get angry even if their life doesn’t have anything to be angry about. We can always find it. Sad people find a way to be sad. Caring people find a way to care for other people.
So one thing to identify is where are you living? What’s your home? What’s your habit? And then the way to change it –
1. Feed Your Mind: Feed your mind everyday, 30 minutes a day of reading something, hearing something.
2. Strengthen Your Body: Change your body by an intense workout or run, or even an intense walk and the blood’s flowing through you, science has shown it instantly changes your biochemistry. And now your mind and body are working together.
3. Have a Mission: Find a mission bigger than yourself.
4. Have a Role Model/Goal/Plan/Take Action: Get a role model, it becomes real to you. Get a goal plan and you take method action.
5. Help Someone in Need: The secret to living, is giving. And when you realize there’s something you still have to give, even if you’ve lost your leg, even if you’ve been through a horrific financial situation, your life can improve. But more importantly, you’ll have a meaningful life because your life will contribute to other people.
Interview with Tony Robbins and Inspirational Stories
Aired January 25, 2013
PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT – CNN